Well, I did it- I opened my TpT store. I just finished refrigerator copies for the Harcourt Storytown series. There is one for every lesson. It took quite a while to do and many frustrations with the program I used shutting down in the middle of it! But I finished! :) I created these refrigerator copies because current ones we were using had errors. I also added clip art and borders, etc. I sent these home every Monday with my students to practice at home for Friday's test. If you use Storytown- check them out!!
I also added "generic" (without my name and school) B.E.E., M.O.O.S.E., and F.I.S.H binder cover sheets to my TpT store. Check it out- follow me! This is only the beginning of the things I will make!

Sarah- I LOVE your refrigerator copy of homework! I'm wondering if I could somehow integrate this idea with fifth grade homework.... but thanks for sharing anyways!
ReplyDeleteSend me your e-mail and I can send you the word doc if you want. You would have to download the fonts I used or it would be messed up. YOu can change the info from that.
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love this! What a clever idea. Your StoryTown "Refrigerator Copy" looks like it may be for 1st grade. I am teaching 2nd grade. May I adapt your idea for my students?
ReplyDeleteChris Yazzie
cryazzienj@yahoo.com
Do you happen to have these for Trophies?
ReplyDeleteChris- I made 2nd grade ones a month or so ago- it's in my TPT store.
ReplyDeleteMegan- sorry I do not
ReplyDeleteHi Sarah I was wondering if you have the generic copy of the refrigerator copy. I remember downloading it from you, but my computer crashed and I lost all my work and your copy. I also tried going to tpt to see if you had one on their, but it won't pull up. Can you please help me!
ReplyDeleteThank you,
Tai Hairston
taied06@yahoo.com
I can't find the link to your Refridgerator homework for Storytown First Grade. Can you please help me?
ReplyDeletetai I didn't see this comment until now- not sure why? Which refrigerator copy were you looking for? What grade level?
ReplyDeleteHartman-Here ya go :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Harcourt-Storytown-Refrigerator-Copy-1st-Grade-141103
I need these. I can't find it on teachers pay teachers. Please help!
ReplyDeletetpatton@tcss.net