TBA

The 100th day is so much fun when you teach 1st grade! I wish I was able to get a picture of some of the things we do for the 100th day! I will try and tell you:
1. We have Zero the Hero! (This is what I wish I had a pics of!) I plan on going into the school Tuesday, so as long as they are not waxing the floors in my wing, I might try and get a picture! He is a stuffed bear I got at the dollar store that had a cape with a "z" on it- perfect right? He visits on every 10th day and we celebrate his birthday in the 100th day! The kids love wondering where he is all the other days of the week and where they will find him in the room on the 10th, 20th, etc day. He is always in a random place!
2. We wear 100th day glasses that I get at Really Good Stuff :
3. We practice counting to 100 by 2's, 5's, and 10's with our edible math manipulatives (cereal!).
4. We read 100th day books:





No comments:
Post a Comment