Monday, July 18, 2011

Too Cool for School Linky Party

Belinda at I Love 2 Teach is hosting a linky party! Share your cool teaching tips and link up!


Not sure how original my cool tips are but here goes:

1. This is my schools thing, but we send home "Tuesday folders" so I have all weekend to correct papers and Monday night and then Tuesday everything can go home in this folder and then needs to be signed and returned. 

2. I use smelly stamps for a reward which is chapstick. If they are standing in line quietly, I ask them if they are ready and if they are they are to put one hand on their head and I walk down the line and put a little chapstick on their hand for them to smell. They love this!

I'm sure later I will think of better things. haha

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I ♥ your cool ideas! Thanks for linking up!!

    ♥Belinda
    I Love 2 Teach

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of chap stick! Found you on the link party, and am now following you!

    The Bubbly Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah!! You've won our button giveaway on our blog!!! :-) Please email at us at teachersisters@gmail.com to claim your buttons!! :-)

    -Jackie and Danielle-
    Sister Teachers

    ReplyDelete