Sunday, July 3, 2011

Read Aloud Linky Party



Learning with Mrs. Parker is hosting a Linky party for Read Alouds for the Fall!
Photobucket

I plan to start the year out by reading:
I can't wait to implement this and see how it goes!
I will read this and each day we will discuss a different color to start the year!


I always start with this one!



I can't wait to see what others are reading in the fall! :) I am already seeing books I want to buy! Yikes! Gotta make that money stretch! 


2 comments:

  1. I love your book suggestions. Isn't it funny how much first graders still love Brown Bear, Brown Bear? It is such a classic book and so good for many topics.

    I read the How Full is Your Bucket with my students last year. It really got us off towards being more considerate. I used the analogy of filling someone's bucket often in our class. It is a great book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First graders love all Eric Carle Books! It is funny! :)

    I plan to have actual buckets- and buy the other books besides the one I have posted above. Can't wait to try it :)

    ReplyDelete