
Views from Room 205 is having a linky party!
Here are the things I cannot teach without:

Dunkin's --- or when I can't get that- any cup of coffee. At Dunkin's I like Cream, Sugar and Coconut!
Promethean Board! We do everything on this! Beside it I put the ELMO because it is used with the Promethean! When the board doesn't work, I feel lost!!
This is not my table.... but I couldn't do without my guided reading table! I hold small groups during the reading blog there. I also like to have the space for when we are doing crafts!

Love Sharpies! The more colors the better!

Folders! I have all my reading lessons on folders in order, same with math, science and social studies! I love organization!

My Yankees Tervis :)
My Yankees Tervis :)


Thank you for following! I will be following you too. Girl, I hate when my Promethean board is out of order. I feel teaching disabled!
ReplyDeleteSarah, thanks for following my blog! I'm a follower of you too now:) I feel SO out of the loop because I have never heard of Tervis tumblers...but after getting lost in blogland, I've seen that everyone seems to love them!
ReplyDeleteLeanne
spendadayinsecondgrade.blogspot.com
Thanks for stopping by my blog and following. I've added you to my list of inspirations. I went to a promethean training this week. I hope I get a board this year. :) Hoping!!! It looks like a lot of fun!!
ReplyDeleteStop by and grab my button! :)
Debi
Just 4 Teachers: Sharing Across Borders
OMG I can't live without my Dunkin' you know the commercial, America runs on Dunkin'? It should be Teachers run on Dunkin'. BTW I'm a large iced coconut with skim and 3 sweet and lows. :) Also, I love me some sharpies, and what would summer be without the Yankees!
ReplyDelete☺ Tanya
First Grade is Fantabulous!
Thanks for following me Sarah! I am now following you too. Everything on your list of things you can't teach without is definitely on mine as well. Minus the Yankees cup though...I'm straight outta Boston, born and bred. Hopefully we can still be friends LOL
ReplyDeletehttp://livelaughteachrepeat.blogspot.com
Leanne- I moved to Florida 5 years ago and Tervis Tumblers are made here- so that's how I know all about them. I am from PA, and there is no such thing there! You can order online! They are AMAZING- do drink "sweat" at all and everything stays warm or cold! :)
ReplyDeleteTanya- I need to try a lower calorie coconut dunkins drink-maybe I will try that! I miss dunkins being on a diet!!! lol and I am seeing the Yankees this coming weekend! WOOT!
Tracy- yes, we can....lol :) GO YANKS!! :) :)
so jealous of all these smart boards!
ReplyDeleteRachel