Today I checked out the dollar section at Target! Here is what I found:
There is a pointer (they had other types of pointers as well). They had many cards, but the only ones I grabbed were the President's of the U.S. and the Landmarks cards. Those buckets are tie dye (!) and the plastic bins were in the dollar section as well. The Dr. Seuss hats were not in the dollar section but were only about $2.50 I think- for 24. And the best thing I spotted there----- The dry erase boards. They had standard size, which I did not get. I purchased mini dry erase boards- they are half the size and have lines on them for writing. Each board has 2 sentence strips- and each package has 4 (!) for $1. They are dry erase on both sides!! Here is a close up of some of the items.
I love Target!!



I think I need to look more closely when I go to Target....which is at least once a week! Thanks for sharing your Target Treasures!
ReplyDeletehttp://quenchyourfirst.blogspot.com/
Right now our Target does not have ANYTHING... I will be on the lookout. I did however pick up the sentence strip whiteboards. They will be great for small groups! I am a new follower and thanks for following my blog as well.
ReplyDeleteSmiles~
Nicole