Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A Blogger Award!



I won The Versatile Blogger Award! Thanks to Mrs. Unger's Kinders for giving me this awesome award!

On with the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you! Thank you Amber!!!

2. Tell 7 Things About Yourself  ( See Below)

3. Nominate 15 Newly Discovered Blogs and let them know they've received the award!

Seven Things About Myself:
1. I was born and raised in Pennsylvania- I hate snow.... so good thing I live in Florida now! :)
2. I have wanted to teach 1st grade since I was in first grade.
3. I just got a Keurig and I think I am addicted.
4. I love to read!
5. I aspire to be more organized than I am but lack the time.
6. I have had 13 kidney stones- 2 just recently.
7. I became addicted to blogging last summer and love all the goodies I have found!

Fifteen Blogs I have recently found that I think rock: (in no particular order) 
1. Room 36
2. Kinderglynn
3. Primary Punch
4. Criss Cross Applesauce Learning - this blog already received the award but I discovered it because of the award!  :)
5. Really Roper
6. Pencils, Glue, and Tying Shoes
7. Once Upon a Teaching Blog
8. Mrs. Kelly's Kindergarten
9. Mrs Guntorius' Class
10. Oceans of First Grade
11. Precious Perks
12. Takes of a Teacherista
13. Teacher's Cannot Live by Apples Alone
14. Sweet Time in 1st Grade
15.Mrs. Unger's Kinders ( I know this one is kinda cheating because she nominated me--- but it is a new blog I found!!)

Check out all these awesome blogs :) Thanks again for this great award!

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Hey Sarah! Thank you so much!! I promise I'll keep the cycle going. I'll post tomorrow...I think I'll be pressing my luck if I did three post in one day :) Ha!
    Ms. A

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries Ms. A! Took me a few days to get this done haha! And thanks Kristin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for recognizing my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Sarah! I'll mention your blog in an upcoming post!

    Lisa
    Criss-Cross Applesauce

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your award :) I can't wait to come back and read more creative ideas!

    Lisa :) (new follower)
    Made in the Shade in Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your blog and I'm your newest follower :) I love the polka dots on the side. Congrats on your award.

    If you have time I would love for you to come visit my blog

    Randi @ Teach It With Class
    My TPT Store
    My Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, thanks Sarah! I think your blog rocks too!!


    Deana
    Primary Punch

    ReplyDelete