Thursday, December 15, 2011

ornaments

This time of year is always so hectic! I know I am trying to finish up testing and cram in as many crafts as I can. My classroom is a disaster area with paint, glitter, glue, construction paper, etc. Here are a few crafts we have done for our parents.

This one is a snowman ornament :)


Here are our gingerbread ornaments- made with cinnamon, applesauce and glue! So NON edible.
This is the gingerbread men once they are dry and before being painted:

Here are the ornaments once they painted them:

 I still have to sting ribbon through those holes to make them into an ornament. They really love making these!

And tomorrow is our last day before Christmas break and I couldn't be happier. They are so chatty it is driving me crazy. They don't even seem threatened by "Santa's watching"..... So tomorrow we are watching Polar Express and having Hot Chocolate. I bought the multi- colored marshmallows for the to put in it for fun.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! Just wanted to let you know that I enjoy your blog and that I just passed "The Versatile Blogger Award" on to you! Check it out! :)

    http://mrsungerskinders.blogspot.com/2011/12/my-first-blogger-award-yippee.html

    ReplyDelete