I thought I would show you all how my kids Dr. Seuss crafts came out. They loved it!
The first two are part of a pattern pack on I bought on TpT from Elisabeth Delk and the third (cake pattern) I bought off TpT from A Cupcake For the Teacher. Fun and easy crafts that the kids enjoyed! :)
I love the individuality of each of the cats and Thing 1 & 2! I always have one or two (or more) with a tongue sticking out! Love the cakes too! There were so many wonderful ideas out there in blogger land ~ it was hard to decide what to do. Thanks for sharing your pictures.
I love the individuality of each of the cats and Thing 1 & 2! I always have one or two (or more) with a tongue sticking out! Love the cakes too! There were so many wonderful ideas out there in blogger land ~ it was hard to decide what to do. Thanks for sharing your pictures.
ReplyDelete❤First Grade Delight❤
imgoingfirst@gmail.com
Those turned out super cute!!
ReplyDeleteJennifer
First Grade Blue SKies
I love your blog! I am awarding you the Lovely Blog Award!
ReplyDelete☺ Tanya
First Grade is Fantabulous!
Your blog is so cute! I love finding other First Grade blogs!!
ReplyDeleteStacy
Mrs Johnsons First Grade
Adorable! They turned out great!
ReplyDeleteNicole
First Grade OWLS
I'm your newest follower. Cute blog!
ReplyDeleteJudy
Teaching Little Apples
So cute! I love all things Seuss!
ReplyDeleteI thought I was following you but am for sure following you now! =)
Hop on over to my 1st grade blog when you get a chance...grab my Build A potato game that my kiddos adore!
Heather
Heather's Heart