Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas Time!!!! :)

This is my favorite time of year out of school and in school. Of course, I don't like how chatty the kids are this time of year- but love all the cute crafts. So far we made a snowman glyph:



I had to add all these pictures because I always find it so interesting how different they can make something-- and how cute they turn out!
We also made an Elf and I found this on a blog- sorry I am not even sure which one to give proper credit :/  If it is you, please let me know! They had to fill out an "Elf Application" and we read the book "How Santa Got His Job."
Here are the Elves and they are holding applications for a job to be an elf.


Here are some other crafts (pictures are from last year- before I was a blogger) we do in my classroom. The wreath below is their hand prints and I used hole punch circles for the berries. 
 The candy cane and Rudolph ornaments will be put in shoe boxes and they will wrap it and give it to their parents as a gift. They will have other crafts in there as well. The Rudolph is made out of Popsicle sticks.


Photobucket

1 comment: