Saturday, August 27, 2011

Sorry for my absence!

Sorry I have been gone so long! I got engaged July 16th and then school started Aug 2nd and well, my life hasn't been the same!! haha

I thought I would share what my kids do for homework as far as sight words go. I cut a pronged folder in half (leaving two prongs inside) and put their words inside. I highlight the words they know, and the words they do not know they have on index cards in a baggie in the pocket of the folder. They get a new page behind the first every time they know most of the words on that page.

 

These are the Dolch words put in boxes in excel.

Also, if you haven't been to my TpT store go check it out -especially if you have Storytown as your Reading Series! :)  I made refrigerator copies for all the words.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment